Director of Sales
About Greenshoot Labs
GreenShoot Labs is a startup building the next generation of Conversational AI solutions (for real, just ask us about it) for the enterprise. Its open-source conversational AI platform, OpenDialog, empowers organisations to design, develop, deploy and improve automated conversations at enterprise scale. Through a ground-breaking approach to conversational application development OpenDialog supports sophisticated conversation design, integration with a broad range of NLP techniques and collaboration across the entire conversational experience team. OpenDialog is used by large enterprises and innovative startups alike, helping them re-define their operations through automated conversational experiences.
GreenShoot Lab is part of The Panoply – an AIM-listed technology services group with over 450 employees with government, enterprise and third-sector clients.
GreenShoot Labs is headquartered in London with team members spread across the UK and Europe.
About the role
The Sales Director role is an exciting and varied position which shall have responsibility for revenue growth across all solutions and services. Working closely with the entire leadership team, the Sales Director will drive the identification and delivery of qualified opportunities for Greenshoot Labs with the support of a highly experienced team.
The Sales Director’s role is key to the success for the business and therefore will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Grow the adoption of OpenDialog within the enterprise
- Handle the full sales cycle from prospect to close
- Manage, develop and maintain client relationships and partnerships
- Build a network of high-quality consultants and digital agencies that deliver Conversational AI solutions based on the OpenDialog platform
- Lead and delivery compelling sales pitches, presentations and product demonstrations to a broad range of audiences from C-level executives to individual contributors
- Leverage and co-ordinate with the rest of the team to identify new business opportunities and evolve the product accordingly
Skills and experience (essential):
- Experience in direct sales to large enterprise customers, with a proven successful track record of finalising business deals and generating revenue
- Experience in selling technology enterprise solutions such as ERP, CRM and or business automation solutions
- An understanding of the Conversational AI landscape is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to use a consultative sales approach
- Ambition and motivation to grow from the ground up a dynamic sales organisation in an exciting new field
What to expect
Friendly Team, Interesting Work
- Work with a startup team to define a whole new era – the way we work is going to be heavily impacted by these technologies. We are building the tools for how work will be done in the future.
- Work with a team that values you and your time – we’re an experienced team working to grow a sustainable business.
- Work remotely – work from home or our offices in London.
- Small team backed by a big company – we’re part of The Panoply, a fast growing AIM-listed European technology group.
Send us an email at sales-director at opendialog dot ai with a CV and let’s start a dialogue