Terms and Conditions
This policy explains what information we collect from you, how it’s used, and how you can manage or delete any information about you that we hold.Welcome to GreenShoot Labs OpenDialog Conversational Platform
Please read these Terms carefully before using our website or requesting the provision of our Services.
June 15th, 2021
GreenShoot Labs Ltd. and/or any of its affiliates (hereinafter referred to collectively as “GreenShoot Labs”, “we”, “our” or “us”) provides business owners, website operators, and other individuals with software tools, resources, and services that enable them to design, develop, launch, and manage conversational applications (hereinafter referred to cumulatively as the “Services”, “OpenDialog”).
The host servers we use to provide the Services (hereinafter referred to as the “Servers”) are located exclusively within the European Union and the United Kingdom.
Your action in signing up to the Service signals your acceptance to being bound by these Terms.
If you do not accept these Terms and conditions, we kindly request that you exit this website and cease using the Services immediately.
GreenShoot Labs may post updated versions of these Terms on this website or may otherwise provide notice to you that these Terms have been amended. GreenShoot Labs will use reasonable efforts to make you aware of any changes to these Terms. GreenShoot Labs may discontinue and/or restructure and/or amend any or all other aspects of the Services provided at its absolute discretion. All such changes shall become effective upon posting of the revised Terms on the GreenShoot Labs OpenDialog website.
Your continued use of the Services following any amendment to the Terms will constitute your acceptance of those amendments. If you opt to discontinue using the Services due to any changes to the Terms made under this section, any amounts you may have prepaid for Services but did not use will not be refunded.
USE OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT
The Services are offered and are only available to individuals who have the minimum age requirement and/or legal entities which are capable of concluding a legally binding contract under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not available to individuals under the age of 18 and/or to legal entities which are not lawfully formed. If you do not qualify for these reasons, the use of the Services provided by GreenShoot Labs is expressly prohibited. By registering and using the Services, you represent that you meet the minimum age requirement and have the legal capacity to accept these Terms and to use the Services in accordance with these Terms.
- The Services enable organizations to create conversational applications that enable them to interact with their users through the exchange of messages, following a conversational paradigm.
- New users must register on the site in order to use the Services and create an account on the website. You must provide true, accurate, current, and complete information as requested in the registration process. As part of the registration process, you are requested to designate an email address, username, and password for your OpenDialog account.
- You are solely and exclusively responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account username, passwords, and files. Do not reveal your account information (including your password) to anyone else. We cannot see your password; we can only help you reset it. You are responsible for all uses of your account and for the cost of Services obtained through your account or name. In case of any security breach of your account by any unauthorized third party, you are kindly requested to notify GreenShoot Labs immediately in writing. GreenShoot Labs shall not be held liable for any damages and/or losses arising out of any unauthorized use of your account.
- GreenShoot Labs reserves the right to refuse registration of, or to cancel or suspend accounts for any reason at its absolute discretion at any time and without prior notice, whether temporarily or definitively, without being held liable towards you in this regard, notably in case of a breach of these Terms, or as a result of an injunction by a third party or competent authorities.
- You acknowledge and agree that GreenShoot Labs provides no guarantee that messages sent using any Services will display properly on all recipients’ devices since messages can be treated differently by different interfaces. GreenShoot Labs will, however, make every reasonable effort to ensure that all messages sent through our Servers follow industry-accepted standards.
- Users may use the “contact us” form in order to contact GreenShoot Labs for any questions or queries. GreenShoot Labs will exercise its best efforts in order to respond to users within two business days.
PAYMENT PLANS – PRICING
GreenShoot Labs provides its Services against payment of a fee which is calculated based on its pricing policy (hereinafter the “Pricing Policy”). The payment of such fee depends on the usage of the services as per the pricing policy
All prices and fees for the provision of the Services are included in our Pricing Policy. The Pricing Policy may be amended by GreenShoot Labs at its absolute discretion at any time. The Pricing Policy will be promptly updated with any such change. It is your responsibility to be aware of the fees currently charged by GreenShoot Labs for the provision of its Services by reviewing our Pricing Policy. GreenShoot Labs will exercise its best efforts to make changes known in advance by contacting customers on the email addresses they used to register with our service.
PAYMENTS- FINANCIAL TERMS
- Payment for the Services must be made by a valid credit card, debit card, other electronic payment service, or any other payment method acceptable by GreenShoot Labs.
- GreenShoot Labs monitors and meters the number of conversations and the number of kilobytes of data transferred.
- GreenShoot Labs may charge a fee to renew an account that has been deactivated due to non-payment, untimely authorization for payment, or any other customer’s fault.
- Invoices are payable without discount and upon receipt (unless otherwise stated on the invoice).
- Any delay in payment entitles us to immediately suspend access to your account and use of the Services and/or terminate your subscription. All amounts payable are quoted excluding taxes. You are liable for payment of any and all taxes related to the fees payable for the Services, or reimburse us in the event we have paid such amounts, for which you are personally responsible.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, USER RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services, any software, documentation or data related to the Services (hereinafter the “Software”), the GreenShoot Labs and OpenDialog company names and logos, all related product and service names (including domain names), design marks, logos, photographs, and slogans, and all other material, including marketing content, comprising the Software or the Services, are the property of GreenShoot Labs or its suppliers or other parties that have licensed their material to GreenShoot Labs (collectively, the “Intellectual Property Rights” or “IPRs”). Unless stated otherwise, all IPRs are protected by virtue of the pertinent provisions of European, US and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Your use of the Services confers no title or ownership in the Services, the Software, or the rest IPRs and is not a transfer or assignment of any rights in the Services, the Software or the rest IPRs. All ownership rights remain with GreenShoot Labs or its third party suppliers, as the case may be. You are not authorized to use any of the IPRs in any advertising, publicity, or any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of GreenShoot Labs
- These Terms constitute an agreement for the provision of the Services. They do not grant a general and unlimited license to use the Software, but only those powers of use required for you to use the Services. Except to the extent that applicable laws dictate otherwise, you may not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover or detract the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of the Services, or found at or through the Services or the Software; remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Services or any Software; reproduce or copy the Software or the Services or any part thereof; modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any Software; or copy, distribute, pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Services or any Software. If you are using the Services in any country in the European Community or the United States, the prohibition against modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or creating derivative works based on the Services or the Software does not affect your rights under any legislation implementing the E.C. Council Directive on the Legal Protection of Computer Programs or the US Copyright Act 1976, as amended.Further, you may not create and/or publish a database that contains significant sections of the Services; you may not introduce the Services in an index, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Services in a website, enter a link for direct access from another site in its internal information, copy the Services to another server by creating image and promise rights towards any third party as of deriving from the Services. Besides, the undertaking of any actions aiming at bending or violating the security rules or terms of content use that are stipulated, applied or dictated by any kind of operability is inadmissible. You may not use the Services for accessing, copying, transferring, encoding or retransmitting content in violation of any law or any right of GreenShoot Labs or third parties, as well as you may not remove, conceal or counterfeit the copyright notices, the trademark notices or notices of any kind of other exclusive rights of GreenShoot Labs or third parties that are attached or included or accessed in combination with the Services or by means thereof. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any tools or materials available through the Services.
- It is GreenShoot Labs standard principle of its policy to respect and protect the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you deem that through the Services any proprietary rights are being infringed, you may contact GreenShoot Labs, by sending an email to [email protected].
- By accepting these Terms, you represent, covenant, and warrant that you will use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws as each time in force, including but not limited to policies and laws related to unsolicited communications, spamming, privacy, obscenity, or defamation. You agree that you will not access or otherwise use third party mailing lists or compile mailing lists through email harvesting in connection with preparing or distributing unsolicited emails to any third party. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless GreenShoot Labs against any and all damages, losses, liabilities, settlements, and expenses (including without limitation costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim or action that arises from an alleged violation of the foregoing or otherwise arising from or relating to your use of the Services. In addition, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of any messages sent while using the Services. Although GreenShoot Labs has no obligation to monitor or review the content provided by you or your use of the Services, GreenShoot Labs has the right to do so, for the purposes of providing the Services to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with any applicable law or other legal requirements. GreenShoot Labs reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove or disable access to any such content, at any time and without notice, at its absolute discretion in any case, indicatively mentioning the case GreenShoot Labs considers any content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. GreenShoot Labs has the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the provision of the Services. GreenShoot Labs may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users, who violate the law
- Our Services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or solicitation of any material that (i) violates, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil or other liability; (ii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iii) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (iv) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (v) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vi) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or (vii) violates intellectual property laws or a third party’s intellectual property rights is prohibited.
- While using the Services, you may provide personal information, such as your name or contact information. GreenShoot Labs may use this information and any technical information about your use of the Services to tailor its presentations to you, facilitate your movement through the Services, or to communicate separately with you.
- GreenShoot Labs will not use your mailing lists or any other customer information for any purposes other than those related to the efficient provision of the Services. We don’t share, sell, rent, or loan your customer information with any other party. In addition, GreenShoot Labs will not use your customer information for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial emails
- You must not use the Services to distribute illegal contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, multi-level marketing campaigns, or any other prohibited material
- You must not use the Services to initiate conversations that link to or display content that we deem inappropriate. Examples include, but are not limited to content that contains nudity, obscenity, gambling-related topics, pharmaceutical-related topics, illegal software, and viruses
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- GreenShoot Labs does not endorse, does not make any warranties and is not responsible for any data, software or other content and products or services available from Linked Sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that GreenShoot Labs shall not be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss relating to the use of or reliance upon such data, software or other content.
- Where the Services refer through “links” or “hyperlinks” to Linked Sites, the owners and/or operators of these sites bear full (civil and criminal) responsibility for the security, legitimacy and validity of their site content, to the exclusion of any liability of GreenShoot Labs. Indicatively, the Provider is not responsible, if the websites of third parties violate third party rights, if they are not safe or they are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading or if they contain viruses or other destructive programs. Visiting and accessing these Linked Sites occurs at your own responsibility and risk, without any involvement or liability of GreenShoot Labs.
- GreenShoot Labs does not store credit card details and it does not share customer details with any third parties, unless it is necessary for the provision of the Services or for billing purposes.
RESELLING AND SUBCONTRACTING THE SERVICES
Resale of the Services by you to third parties (hereinafter referred to as “Your Customers”) is permitted subject to the following conditions:
Granting access to, and use of, the Services by Your Customer:
- does not in any way diminish your strict obligation to ensure compliance with these Terms; and
- does not in any way diminish GreenShoot Labs right to enforce these Terms, without being liable for any reason towards you or Your Customer, including suspension or termination of access to the Service, whether or not it may have an adverse impact on Your Customer or the ability of Your Customer to use the Services.
- Enter into a binding contractual relationship with Your Customer on terms no less rigorous than these Terms;
- Provide all customer relationship management, including first-level support services regarding the Services, to Your Customer.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless GreenShoot Labs from and against all costs, expenses, losses whether actual or consequential, and liabilities arising in any way (including under statute, the law of tort, equity, or any other theory of law whatsoever) from or in relation to the use of the Services by Your Customer and all other acts and omissions of Your Customers otherwise taking place on or in relation to the Services.
GreenShoot Labs does not charge an additional fee for use of the Service by Your Customers. GreenShoot Labs will deduct its standard fees and remit to you the balance of all payments received from Your Customers within thirty (30) days of the date of payment.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNTS AND DATA DELETION
You may terminate these Terms at any time by contacting us through email at [email protected], or by sending written notice to GreenShoot Labs Ltd., 7 Savoy Court, London, WC2R 0EX, United Kingdom. Correspondence must include your first name, last name, and your GreenShoot Labs OpenDialog account details. No refunds will be issued if you terminate these Terms.
- GreenShoot Labs may terminate these Terms or the provision of Services at any time with or without cause and with or without notice. GreenShoot Labs shall have no liability towards you or any third party due to such termination. In case we terminate these Terms without cause, we will issue a prorated refund with respect to any unused credits. In case GreenShoot Labs terminates these Terms due to any breach of these Terms or any applicable laws, no refund will be issued.
- If you do not log into your account for more than 365 days and there is no conversational activity through the bot, the account will become inactive. When at our sole discretion an account is classified as inactive, GreenShoot Labs will flag that account as inactive. Inactive accounts have 30 days to become active or otherwise they are terminated.
- GreenShoot Labs will not delete any of your archived data for 30 days following the date of termination. You are solely responsible for observing any statutory data retention requirements in your jurisdiction with respect to your business correspondence. All sections of these Terms that, by their nature, should survive termination will survive termination, including without limitation, ownership, warranties, disclaimers, limitations of liability, governing law and jurisdiction.
WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMER AND REMEDIES
Use of the Services and any reliance by you upon the Services, including any action taken by you because of such use or reliance, is at your sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, GreenShoot Labs does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, accurate or error free; nor does it make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Services. The Services are provided “as is” and to the extent permitted by law. GreenShoot Labs disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including (but not limited to) implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any failure or non-performance of the Services shall be for GreenShoot Labs to use commercially reasonable efforts to adjust or repair the Services, or where such adjustment or repair is not feasible, for GreenShoot Labs to either (at its absolute discretion) perform the Services again or provide you with a refund for the amount you actually paid to GreenShoot Labs for the relevant Services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall GreenShoot Labs Ltd or any of its affiliates, and/or subsidiaries, underlying service providers, business partners, information providers, account providers, licensors, employees, officers, managers, directors, contractors, distributors or agents (collectively referred to for purposes of this section as “GreenShoot Labs”) be liable to you or to any other person for any loss or damage (including but not limited to direct, indirect, exemplary, special, incidental, cover, reliance or consequential damages, loss of profits or revenue, business interruption, loss of data, or failure to realize anticipated savings or benefits or business opportunities), or for any claim by any other party.
GreenShoot Labs exclusion of liability applies whether the claim is in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence) or equity and even if GreenShoot Labs has been notified of the possibility of such loss or damage.
You agree that GreenShoot Labs liability to you at law will be reduced by the extent, if any, to which you contributed to the loss.
In the event that, notwithstanding the foregoing, GreenShoot Labs is held liable towards you for damages from any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or otherwise), to the fullest extent permitted by law the liability of GreenShoot Labs towards you will be limited to:
- the supplying of the Services again or the payment of the cost of having the Services supplied again or refund of fees actually paid for the Services.
- If any part or provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, unenforceable or void, that part or provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- GreenShoot Labs and you agree that these Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications, and other understandings relating to the subject matter of the Terms, and that all waivers and modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein.
- Failure or delay on the part of GreenShoot Labs in exercising any right or remedy hereunder or enforcing these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of GreenShoot Labs. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these Terms and the provisions of the Services, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind GreenShoot Labs in any respect whatsoever.
- In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under these Terms, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover its costs and attorneys’ fees.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Any claim in connection with these Terms either in contract or in tort shall be brought before the competent courts of London, England.
It is understood that in order to use the Services, a modern browser, such as Edge 8+, Firefox 8+, Safari 14+ or Google Chrome 9+, is required, as well as a reliable connection to the Internet. The Services may work in a limited manner on other web browsers or earlier versions of the previously mentioned browsers. The Services were not designed for use on web browsers other than those recommended above.
GreenShoot Labs excludes any liability for damage or loss suffered as a result of the inadequacy, dysfunction or incompatibility of your equipment with the Services and/or your failure to implement reasonable and necessary protection against harmful programs, devices or communications. GreenShoot Labs excludes any liability for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data to your computer system as a result of downloading files from its website, or from any external website or document reached by using a hyperlink from within its website.
You are responsible to comply with all applicable laws and regulations to the processing of personal data in the country where they are collected, including, if applicable, European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
For the avoidance of doubt, the Services are not intended for the processing of sensitive personal data. Therefore, uploading and processing of sensitive personal data through the Services without written permission by GreenShoot Labs is not allowed. GreenShoot Labs reserves the right but is not obligated, to remove or disable access to any such sensitive data, at any time and without notice, at its absolute discretion, in any case, indicatively mentioning the case GreenShoot Labs considers that this term has been breached.
USE OF THE SERVICES
You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of our website or the Services. You will not hack into the website, GreenShoot Labs computer systems, or the computer systems of other users of the Services. Hacking means unauthorized access, malicious damage, and/or interference, and includes without limitation, mail bombing, propagating viruses, worms, or other types of malicious programs, deliberate attempts to overload a computer system, and broadcast attacks or any other method designed to damage or interfere with the operation of a computer system or website.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
From time to time, system down-time, either scheduled or unscheduled, may occur. GreenShoot Labs will work within reason to ensure this amount of downtime is limited. GreenShoot Labs will not be held liable for the consequences of any downtime.
Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure all the file attachments available to download directly from or via the Services are virus-free, we strongly recommend good practice in the use of up-to-date, professional standard anti-virus software when browsing and downloading files from any website. GreenShoot Labs cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via the Services is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files associated with the Services, and you release GreenShoot Labs entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
GreenShoot Labs will not be liable for failure in the performance of obligations under these Terms by reason of strikes, riots, fire, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, or any other cause that is beyond GreenShoot Labs reasonable control.
LAW COMPLIANCE AND OVERSEAS ACCESS
The Services may be accessed throughout the world. GreenShoot Labs makes no representations that the Services comply with the laws, including intellectual property laws, of any country outside the United Kingdom. If you access the Services from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws in the jurisdiction from which you access the site as well as to which you send emails to.
GreenShoot Labs reserves the right to assign any of its rights and obligations arising out of the present to any third party, without any prior consent or approval.
GreenShoot Labs LTD
7 Savoy Court, London
WC2R 0EX, United Kingdom
VAT: GB 280844978