In the 4th episode of the Open Dialogues podcast, we talk about the ins and outs of Conversational UX Writing with expert Gladys Diandoki.
Gladys takes us on an exhilarating journey at the intersection of content design and conversation design, exploring:
- What exactly is UX writing
- What does the UX writing process look like (in theory and for real)
- How inclusion & accessibility impact the success of your conversational application
- What are some preferred tools for content & conversation design
- How can content designers & conversation designers work together to create amazing experiences
👉 Ready to put some of those content & conversation design skills into practice?
Sign up for OpenDialog.ai to discover a new way of creating purposeful, context-rich & dynamic conversational experiences!
And as Gladys puts it so very on-point: Test, learn, and play!