OpenDialog CxD Work Experience Programme - Summer 2023
Are you interested in conversation design and Conversational AI?
OpenDialog AI is an enterprise conversational AI platform provider. Our platform provides a no-code design interface to create complex and context-sensitive applications. We are a small, remote-first company with headquarters in the UK.
We are looking for someone who is interested in designing chatbot and voice assistant experiences to join us for a 10-week work experience programme.
This programme aims to be a mutually beneficial experience. At the start of the programme, we will discuss your goals for the time spent with OpenDialog, and throughout the 10 weeks we will work together towards these goals. E.g. your goal may be to experience what a conversation designer does, or you may want to build portfolio assets.
This is an unpaid internship with a minimum time investment of 15 hours/week. Some of that time is expected to overlap with UK and US business hours. This is a remote position.
What you will do:
- Learn how to use the OpenDialog platform by completing the OpenDialog Academy courses. Provide feedback on the courses and course topics
- Based on your personal educational and professional background, write content for the OpenDialog reference documentation
- Assist conversation designers in their conversation design tasks as needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent written and spoken communication in English
- A genuine interest in the areas of conversation design and conversational AI
- An educational and/or professional background in UX design, UX writing or UX research, linguistics, psychology or similar background
HOW TO APPLY
Get in touch by emailing your CV/resume and cover letter to [email protected], and let’s start a conversation.
This post will stay open until filled or until May 15, 2023, whichever comes first.